whispers of the wind🌬️

There are days when I'm afraid to write about my suffering. I bury it deep within my heart. My ribs form the strongest prison, encasing a cosmic space filled with pain and anguish. I fear that the weight of memories may one day shatter my ribcage, unleashing a torrent of emotions that will shatter me into a thousand splinters, dissolving me into the whispers of the wind.

The whispers will whirl in the open space; I am afraid they will chase your soul and reach you. Do not be afraid of the whispering air; it won't hurt your being. They will touch your skin with love and make you feel the warmth of my love that I never told you.

In the gentle caress of those whispers, you'll hear the unspoken words, the silent screams, and the hidden tears. You'll feel the embrace of my heart, the longing of my soul, and the depth of my love. And in that moment, you'll know that even in shattering, my love remains unbroken.


Comments

Popular Posts