From The Diaries🍿


It was the summer of july 2021, and I watched the sun rising higher from behind the mountains from the wrap around porch of my hostel. I liked to sit here in the early mornings, especially after studying hard all night for my exams, and let my thoughts wander without conscious direction.

I liked to look at the river. I even ran around the school ground listening to my favorite songs.
It was how I relaxed, a routine I made up for myself. Then I went to the hostel, drank a cup of tea, then showered. I always showered before going to college, the water washing away both dirt and stress.

Afterwards I combed my hair, put on some green trousers and a sleeved creamy shirt. I felt good and clean now, fresh. I was pleased that I had accomplished most of what I had wanted to do.
I hummed for a little while at first, then began to sing as I came near to college. I used to sing until I reached the exam hall. It was little after exams started when I quit singing and settled back into my chair and began to write. I started to run the answers in my head. I pushed my thoughts and decided to solve the remaining part of the paper without worrying about it. It had worked for me for years. I knew it always did. Beside thinking about results usually bored me. 

I drank some water and composed myself and solved the paper. I smiled broadly. I did it. No doubt about passing at good marks. This year papers had treated me well I sighed. 
Time to go back to the hostel and watch a movie. [I murmured] 
It was my routine to watch a movie after the paper. It was kind of a relief or a treat to me. 
The story never ends here.
Page175.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts