Teachers Day Poetry



I am a stutter...I couldn't pronounce a lot of thingsss... 
I couldn't even write well..
my teacher told me to be the best version
so I am becoming the best worst writter...
I stuck and stutter.


writing this poem I  fell out of adjectives..
 I crafted  words for it. but even with our supposed mastery of the english language I am not immune to the shortcomings of my vocabularies 
word can only help you if you speak them..

I want to be well read
I want to read every literature writer from keats to williams and confidently pronounce their names
I want my brain to work like an artist 
I want to start now
I want to write my wrongs goods and every thing in poems.

self doubt and being afraid of bullying I stopp..

but my guardian angel told me if you can't do something that doesn't mean you can't even try...

I remember my first day at school
I mean nursery now they call it ECD.
second class.. already missing my mother..
my teacher told us to draw something..
that time I was big fan of hatim and shakalakaboom boom so I sketched a horrible picture of both of themm.
I raised my hand and shouted (nana) I did it..
nana is for mother in khuwar and burushaskii..
soon I realised I am in class..
my teacher she was smiling...came to me I remember her soothing vibes and love
she kissed my forehead and told me that I don't need to feel embraced..
a teacher is a motherr..
aren't they... 


I see the tall tree and think it is strong.
but my guardian angel says I do see ...
I don't  observe ...the deep the roots are the stable the tree iss..

I am not a love poet nor a revolutionary one
I am a messed up poettt...
things are scattered all around meee..

but then I remember my guarding angel telling me to
see up towards the sky every night and observe the glowing starss
one night the sky was covered with cloudss
usually we see billions of stars and bluish or black space but that night I saw a few stars, those which had the nerve to rise and glow.
he knew one day I will understand that if you have guts no body can stop you from glowing..


know  how do you tell someone that they taught you how to look at the seed and see a flower?


I guess things could have been worse in my life without my teachers.
tell me how we are blessed to have you..
you feel strong,confident
when you have your guardian angels in front of you

I don't know much but I do know this 
after the cold winter there is always a spring
waiting...
for me you are like spring bloom for new life.

.during class
I forgot the definition of terms. 
miss an important point.....
when I ask you 
you never hesitate to go back where  it all started ...
thank you to be there when I need you the most.

 thank you for askin how I feel ??
thank you for the appreciation
thank you for the morning smile
 that made my day...
thank you for everything ...
I wish If I was a good poet I could have expressed my feelings in much more better way...

may the guardian angels of my life 
from childhood to teenage 
live a long healthy and happy life🌸

happy teachers dayyy❤..





Comments

  1. I was there when you read it Infront of teacher. It was teachers day and your words were so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts