Farewell Poetry


writing this poetic speech I fell short so many times I crafted  words for it but even with our supposed mastery of the English language I am not immune to the shortcomings of my vocabularies ....
words can only help
if you speak them ..

every story has a beginning middle and end 
not necessarily in that order 
you all are great stories.
chapter 99 the boy his hairs short, still too young, is 13 years old . This is his first day at school.
he is afraid to talk.
the stranger sitting next to him introduced him self and after that they were no more strangers.
chapter 110  the boy and his friend have a great idea for prank .
they are sure they do not get caught.
next morning every room in the hostel is locked from outside except their own and they get caught.
chapter 201 the boy in front of mirror saying stand up boy not just with your legs 
be your own story....
chapter 251 the boy hairs, little bit long now grown beard at least some ...is 18 years old.
and this is his farewell party.
The boys sitting next to him are no more strangers but his friends.
the remaining chapters are missing here in my story but are there in every one of yours.

There are just the mistakes all the way down
you made in these 5 years.
things are scattered all over around you.
if not, you are lucky then.
I know it is rude to leave messes in life
but consider those most every days that little boy crying alone in his room or washroom
null open ...water drowning from the tap so no one else can hear you sniffing.
Ya! you say you never cried but this new junior he was crying the same way you did.

I believe, you are not gonna forget...when you had last fifty bucks  and you shared it with your friend or he insisted you do that.

The shirts you burrowed, the jokes which made yo laugh...and exchanging your favourite words..
I mean the favourite ones. the ones you used to respect your friend😊

I remember my each moment I have spend with most of you.
days when you lift me up.

how do you tell someone that they taught you how to look at the seed and see a flower??
it is difficult.
there is a lot to say and to express..
but the day is yours and I don't want to make it boring being so emotional...


the thing is I don't know how is your rest of life gonna be...best of luck for that.
 but I guarantee you..
these five years were the most fascinating chapters of your life.....
farewell seniors....۔...


                                            Dream Carrier



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts